Skip to main content

Day 1- The start

So I have been able to fast for periods of time but this time I will be fasting for at least 14 days. 16 max.
I know this is the wrong way to lose weight but I am desperate at this time. I would love to lose at least 20 lbs but I know that may not be possible.

I am using this blog as my diary of sorts to keep me on track.

I will post what I want to eat, what I am feeling, any symptoms I am having but not weigh ins.

I have my starting weight and will re weigh on June 6th.

Starting weight:

Height- 5'9

Weight- 228lbs

Upper arm- 14.25 in

Waist- 44in

Thigh-26 in

I have to do this! So it's just water for me and vitamins. Let the pounds drift off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1- continued

So it is only 4 pm but already all my brain can think of is food. If I can start the fast tomorrow, what I can eat. I have the start of a headache... this is not going to be fun.